Welcome to my blog! My goal is to inspire, teach, and be honest on all things beautiful, creative, natural, and attainable. What does that mean? It means that I want to provide a place where I can give you an honest view on not only what it is like to live in the real world, but how we all actually live in it and how to use the things we actually have access to.
Before you begin to read my content I think it is important that you get to know me a little. Here are 15 facts about myself to scratch the surface:
- I was born in Dallas
- I grew up in Northern New Jersey, where I still reside
- I am currently a Photo Art Director with a focus in the digital world.
- I worked for 7 years as a fashion stylists mainly in digital for editorial and e-commerce. I spent 3 years at NET-A-PORTER.com and the remainder freelancing working with various brands in New York City.
- This past September, I married the love of my life, Keith. He is the most loving and caring man I have ever met and I am proud to call him my husband. Fun fact: Keith grew up in Alaska!
- I am a proud mom to my fur baby Libby. She is an American Staffordshire Terrier and Boston Terrier mix. She is the light of my life.
- I would rather be at home snuggling with Keith and Libby on the couch under a fuzzy blanket than be anywhere else.
- I am an Instructor at The Bar Method, I have been with the company since August of 2014.
- I suffer from severe migraines and have since I was a kid.
- I live in leggings and oversized sweaters – even when it’s 90 degrees and humid. I am ALWAYS cold!
- Give me coffee (black or a skim cappuccino to be exact) and a sweet treat and I’m a happy girl!
- I love the outdoors – hiking, biking, beach trip, etc…
- I was a girls high school Lacrosse coach for 2 years in college, great job and experience!
- I graduated college with a B.A. in Music Business. I wanted to go into concert production. My road to Fashion is for another day.
- I fell into kids fashion in my last Art Director role and truly love it!
As I publish weekly content on fashion, wellness, and lifestyle, I will also go more in depth on myself and my story. I hope that you find strength and guidance through my personal journey as well as enjoy the fun content that is to come!
If you’d like to know more about me please leave a comment or reach out.